« Home | learning journal 4 » | Learning Journal 3 » | learning journal 2 » | learning journal episode 1 » | littledinasour a.k.a dinosaur » | littleDINAsour a.k.a lill'dino » | thanks for dropping by » | Thoughts -episode one » | » | myfirstblogging »

Learning Journal 5

Hi all my VIPs,

Guess all of you are still enjoying your week free and not to mention some of you are engross in doing your assignments. What ever it is, do make sure you make use of your time smartly.In this episode, I would like to share with you my journey of sharing d knowledge with the school kids. Despite my busy schedule with teaching, administrative work and my study, I took the effort to see for myself how this people are taking the advantage of the knowledge world.

My first time ever, running a teambuilding workshop in the 'house of balloons'. Thanks to my pals (A and HN) who have come forward with the ideas, and also the team of CVs that helped me throughout the 5 sessions. It was something different for all of us (not just the kids) but then, I told myself and the rest of the team that unless we tried we never know the different. Using my tag line - 'What's the moral of the story ?. For a short session and where the participants have other things in their mind besides the house of balloons - it's kind of difficult to get them to the root of the teamwork. But, you can see as they walked into the house...they were wondering - why?? and what?? Not expecting too much from the participants, some of them did 'wonders' - they did show their creativity in the "I'll be your eyes" game. Well, I hope to apply this concept in my teambuilding session in the future.

Sunday morning, I left for Kapit to meet with the School students. This session was arranged by the Recruitment Department. Took me a second to say yes to the offer of going to Kapit as this is an opportunity. We left (M and D followed as well)for Kapit by taking the express - it was an interesting journey ...you could see all 'greens' and long houses along the way. Another 3 sessions at the School - some are very motivated...they know what they want...but keeping all of them motivated all the time is a tough job for the School teachers but I think if 'you have the passion for teaching' - you can actually wake up a sleeping kid - as they see the energy in their teachers...This again was another experience for me - I do gain a lot of things from this trip.

So long all my VIPs...I hope you enjoy reading my journey of experience and to all of you, stay cool...keep yourself focus...you still have a long way to go and Just Do it Right...(Do it the Nike way...)

I rest my case
Lil'dino a.k.a Sifu

Hiya Sham...
First time dropping something over here. Haha! Well its kind of interesting that you went over to Kapit. Must be real fun? Hahah! Oh well....for the BP presentation, I think it should be allright but then have some mercy on my team who is doing SIA. Haha! Cause I know you love airlines. Hahah! Oh well...back to my work....

...to be continued...

Heyaz Shamz...

First of all nice BLOG!! Guess this is a real nice place for some peeps to bombard questions without having to see the real shamz in rage if the Question is really a "joke"

Well at the meant time i'm just here to drop by explore your blog abit. I'll be back~


BuGGy

Hi Jhunz,

Thanks for dropping..I hope there will be more from you. Yeap, you are right, I can't wait to see the SIA agendas...must be interesting to see the crew presenting their stories...

Hi Buggy,

Thanks for the visit...don't worry, you won't get any 'funny' questions from me. Let's share our thoughts together here..maybe it can help to ease our burnout a bit...

Guys! give you a clue in order to score high marks in presentation. Before starting your presentation, play the music by J Lo "Baby I Love You". Confirmed! Sham will give you excellent marks.

Guys! give you a clue in order to score high marks in presentation. Before starting your presentation, play the music by J Lo "Baby I Love You". Confirmed! Sham will give you excellent marks.

Ha..ha..ha - you're so funny 'M'- bdw thanks for the song, but I am still waiting for the song from her film - OST 'Enough'.

hehe.. today no class. can online the whole day :p .. but i still got prob in searching for some information.. :S .. anyway... "i hope we can do it !" Nike say "just do it" hehe.. we already start to do the report and hopefully can finish before 25th of may .. so will hv some time for editing.. Oh ya.. nice reading your trip sifu.. look very fun and the kids there also very funny.. haha... with the autograf stuff.. but if no kids like that in the class should be very bored.. cos they make the session to become alife... and some times also make headache.. haha.. like some of my friend back in secondary school.. they like to tease the teacher and ask lots of question that make us laugh... well. when sifu say bout the naughty kids in kapit it make me miss my gang again.. :( anyway.. i think they still good and hope to meet them some times.. hao la... wish you all a nice day.. and "enjoy" ur assignment.. hehe

Hi akleincney,

Right on...hit the road and you will be there soon. Remember, in life, nothing is easy except you just have to focus on what you want to do...have a splendid weekend.

Post a Comment