« Home | littleDINAsour a.k.a lill'dino » | thanks for dropping by » | Thoughts -episode one » | » | myfirstblogging »

littledinasour a.k.a dinosaur

I would like to share with all you what happened today; I spent nearly half a day (not me actually...paying AJ at $??? to modify my blog) to modify my blog. Yesterday, I thought the dina sour spelling was over with Lynn and 'S',...not until AJ spotted another error today - it should be 'dinosaur' and for that I got a small pic of 'dino' in my blog....yahoo...

Not only that, now if you view my blog you got to listen to my favourite song as well, and the first person to listen was Lynn...(you should be proud as one of those selected few...yehaaa..). Thanks AJ (I think you are on the right track in your phd - webblogging is your forte'). Now I am thinking of a topic to post for my VIPs (my students).

hey lil' dino,

no problem.. glad to be of service. at least i can see how happy you are to finally have songs up in ur blog.. After this I'll teach u to put up ur own tagboard k?

so in the meantime enjoy the music. whenever u feel like changing just log into the site i gave u and the you can choose the songs u like...

sorry.. that comment up there was me! ;)

Post a Comment